PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS FOR MISSED/CANCELLED SESSIONS, THEY WILL BE GIVEN AS A CREDIT FOR NEXT TERM OR CAN BE USED AS A MAKE UP ON OTHER DAYS.
● Payment is done through the Wellow Website. In a couple of clicks you can book onto your session from your phone, laptop or PC!
● Attend in sporting attire and non-marking trainers and bring a drink.
● Please ensure your child has gone to the toilet before their session, to avoid disruption to their tennis.
● Visit our website for all our Terms & Conditions. www.teambath.com
Frequently Asked Questions
-What if i cannot make the session for one week? New for this term you are able to come along to a different day, three times in each term to make up your session. If you book for a Wednesday you can come on a Saturday and Vice Versa.
- What if I can't start on the date you've set: You can join at any time during the term, the price you pay will be pro rata
- What if I can't see anything on the programme that works for me: Contact Dillon or Stephen for potential 1:1 lessons
- How do you coach people of varying standards: The coaches are well trained and licensed and can regress/progress exercises to suit individual needs
- Can I have individual lessons to get me going: Yes absolutely, please contact Dillon and Stephen for potential 1:1 lessons
- Who do I contact if I want to talk about my needs or my children. The best person to talk to would be your coach on the course. The coach will be happy to talk to you during the last 5 to 10 minutes of the session.
- How will I know who else is on the programme. Through data protection we cannot give out names of people on sessions. We can tell you how many and an idea of stadard. The best thing to do would be to comen down on the day to see who is playing.
PAY and Go Options
● Due to requests, we will now offer sessions on a drop in basis. Prices for the sessions are £10.00 which you can bring to the session and hand over to your coach, Stephen.
● You may also sign up for a block of 6 lessons in the term for £50 (for the hour long sessions). these must be used in the one term as opposed to multiple terms. Please contact Dillon direclty to book and pay for these on 01225 384247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that ther is no tennis during half terms.
● Please ensure you have a FREE British Tennis Membership and LTA rating:
There will be regular fun competitions within sessions throughout the term – and results will be entered for your rating.
Mini World Tour @ University of Bath
All mini tennis players on our courses are invited to play in the fun mini tour and earn points towards our internal league.
● US Open 22nd September 2018
Wet weather provision
Regardless of weather, tennis is on!
We operate a no cancellation policy on all sessions.
Please contact your coach directly to arrange 1 hour or 30 minute sessions
● Level 4 Coach - £35 (S) /£30 (G)
● Level 3 Coach - £30 (S) /£25 (G)
● Level 2 Coach - £25 (S) /£20 (G)