Blue Sky Tennis has evolved over 25 years under the guidance of Tennis director Tom Therrien. The purpose then and still holds true today, is to design and deliver innovative tennis opportunities to allow everyone to explore this great game. Tom has over 25 years of coaching experience and has been fortunate to work at all levels of the game from beginners to National Champions both in the UK and Australia and with some of the world’s most successful coaches. The same successful coaching methodology is applied to all players, the expertise comes in the planned delivery to specific groups and individuals, to ensure everyone feels the buzz of improving.
Dan Tunstall, Shaun Hitchcock and Simon Blakeley make up the senior coaching team at Blue Sky, all passionate coaches contributing their Individual skills, while sharing the same vision and coaching philosophy, making us an expert team.
Why choose Bluesky?
- Our Successful coaching methodology is simple to follow, no jargon, no judgements, just Progress.
- Our expert coaching team is dedicated to developing your tennis
- Our programmes are built to include Coaching, Fitness, Competition and Social opportunities to match the key life needs of Learning, Physical & Mental health, Social connections and personal development and reward.
Blue Sky Services
- Group and 1-2-1 coaching for all ages and abilities.
- Fitness sessions.
- Shop and racket restringing service.
Summer Camps Now LIVE!
Bluesky Tennis Summer Camps at Wellow are now live and available to book on to - to view camps and find out how to book, click here to visit our holidays courses page and see what's on offer.
1. Click here to view all coaching classes
2. Select 'Wellow' Venue
3. Select the tennis program you are interested to get all the class details
How to book Classes:
- Log on to your Bluesky Tennis here
- Select ‘book now’ on the home page
- Select 'Wellow' venue
- Select your preferred program
- Choose course and class (Please note you must have Gold level Wellow membership to take part in coaching)
- If you have played with us before but have not signed up for a free account yet, please email email@example.com and we will get you connected to your existing account (please do not sign up again!)
- If you are new to us then please follow this link to sign-up, create your account and book classes by the following instructions as above.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01225 965754