Come along and enjoy the wonderful game of tennis with Coach Marcelle!
● Attend in sporting attire and non-marking trainers and bring a drink.
● Please ensure your child has gone to the toilet before their session, to avoid disruption to their tennis.
● Visit our website for all our Terms & Conditions. www.teambath.com
Frequently Asked Questions
-What if i cannot make the session for one week? New for this term you are able to come along to a different day, two times in each term to make up your session. If you book for a Wednesday you can come on a Saturday and Vice Versa.
- what if I can't start on the date you've set: You can join at any time during the term, the online booking recognises this and charges you Pro Rata.
- what if I can't see anything on the programme that works for me: Contact Stephen or Dillon for potential 1:1 lessons
- how do you coach people of varying standards: The coaches are well trained and licensed and can regress/progress exercises to suit individual needs
- can I have individual lessons to get me going: Yes absolutely, please contact Stephen or Dillon for potential 1:1 lessons
- who do I contact if I want to talk about my needs or my children. The best person to talk to would be your coach on the course. The coach will be happy to talk to you during the last 5 to 10 minutes of the session.
- how will I know who else is on the programme. Through data protection we cannot give out names of people on sessions. We can tell you how many and an idea of stadard. The best thing to do would be to comen down on the day to see who is playing.
PAY and Go Options
● Due to requests, we will now offer sessions on a drop in basis. Prices for the sessions are £8.00 and £10.00.
Please note there is no tennis the week during School Half Terms
● Please ensure you have a FREE British Tennis Membership and LTA rating:
There will be regular fun competitions within sessions throughout the term – and results will be entered for your rating.
Mini World Tour @ University of Bath
All mini tennis players on our courses are invited to play in the fun mini tour and earn points towards our internal league.
Wet weather provision
Regardless of weather, tennis is on!
We operate a no cancellation policy on all sessions.
Please contact your coach directly to arrange 1 hour or 30 minute sessions
● Level 4 Coach - £35 (S) /£30 (G)
● Level 3 Coach - £30 (S) /£25 (G)
● Level 2 Coach - £25 (S) /£20 (G)