Meet The Coaches
Please find below the contact details for the head coach at the club and the administrator responsible for any questions about the programme.
Stephen Marcelle – Head Coach
- Licensed Level 3 club coach and ITF level 2 coaching standard
- PTR Professional
- 30 years of coaching experience around the world
- 10 years experience working as a tournament director
Stephen is the main group coach at the club and works on a Wednesday, Friday and Saturday delivering for all ages and abilities. He can also run private lessons and will try his best to fit you into his weekly schedule. He has experience in a number of areas in the tennis business from administering and tutoring Tennis Play and Stay programs, coaching and running Mini Tennis Tournaments, coaching total beginners to training tournament players on the ITF. JR. Circuit, managing and maintaining a tennis facility, staff training, tennis promotions and membership drives to implementing junior and adult programs, an ITF. JR.
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Phone number: 07847 476521
Please don't miss out on his coaching as he can offer you a wealth of knowledge!
Dillon Slade – Coach and Administrator
- Licensed Level 4 Senior Club Coach
- Diploma in Tennis Coaching
Dillon started at the University in 2015 coming from Marshfield TC. Dillon is a full time tennis coach at the University of Bath and can offer private lessons at Wellow Valley Tennis. He is the person to contact if you have any enquiries about the sessions at Wellow, so please don't hesitate to give him a call or drop him an email.
- Email Address: Ds923@bath.ac.uk
- Phone Number: 01225 384247
We look forward to hearing from you!